By far, the most popular lighting available today.
LED lighting offers:
- Long fixture life
- Low power consumption
- High efficiency
- Virtually no heat emission
- Surface and recess installations available
- Easy installation
- Switching and dimming capability
What you will need:
- Light fixture
- Additional accessories for dimming/switching as desired
*NOTE: Multiply the wattage of the light chosen by the number of lights purchased. Check that against the wattage of the driver and the number of light ports available on that driver.
Installation Instructions:Provided on CabinetParts.com in many cases or at manufacturer website.
- Fixtures are plug-and-play and are fairly easy to install. If you have issues with installation, it is recommended that you contact a licensed electrical contractor.
- Most LED fixtures come with a connected cord for installation. In some cases, driver connection cables or connecting cables may be needed to connect to the driver or to extend short power cords. Be sure to check the tech information.
- There are many accessories available, from decorative rings to switches and dimmers. Be sure to check the options offered on the left side of the category page.