Fluorescent lighting is both energy-efficient and a great source of light.
Fluorescent lighting offers:
- Economical price
- Variety of finishes and materials
- Easy installation
- Low heat index
- High light output
What you will need:
- Light fixture
- Power cord/hardwire box
Installation Instructions:Provided on CabinetParts.com in many cases or at manufacturer website.
- Fixtures are plug-and-play and are fairly easy to install. If you have issues with installation, it is recommended that you contact a licensed electrical contractor.
- Most fluorescent lights have power cords, either pre-attached or available.
- Many can be attached end-to-end or together with connecting cables. (Be aware that there are limitations to this; check the spec sheets for how many can be linked together.)
- There are many accessories available, from cables to switches. Be sure to check the options offered on the left side of the category page.