Why choose LED lighting? There is a long list of reasons why it might be the right choice for you and we have put together some information for you to help you make the right decision:
The light-emitting diode (LED) is one of today's most energy-efficient and rapidly-developing lighting technologies. Quality LED light bulbs last longer, are more durable, and offer comparable or better light quality than other types of lighting.
LED lighting has many benefits over conventional lighting which include:
- Energy Savings - Typically use about 25%-80% less energy than traditional incandescents and a low-voltage power supply is sufficient for LED illumination.
- Cost Savings - Can last 3-25 times longer than traditional bulbs giving you a lifetime of up to 50,000 usable hours.
- Ecologically Friendly - LED lights contain no toxic materials, are 100% recyclable, and will help you to reduce your carbon footprint by up to a third.
- Durability - LEDs are extremely durable and built with sturdy components that are highly rugged and can withstand even the roughest conditions.
- Operational in Extremely Cold or Hot Temperatures - LED are ideal for operation under cold and low outdoor temperature settings as well as high.
- LED’s do not burn out abruptly - Instead they will fail by gradually dimming over time.
- LED’s produce minimal heat - They stay cool to the touch which makes them a safe light source in many environments. They are also great for illuminating heat sensitive products such as chocolate.
- Design advanteges - Fixtures tend to be very compact in profile and design. They don’t require additional ventilation space making it possible to install LED lighting just about anywhere.
- They look great - There is no denying that LED lighting is sleek and attractive. Give yourself a modern upgrade that looks great in any room.
Our great selection of LED products makes it easy to find the right lighting for your home.